Cementation Sanity: Eliminating Most of the Confusion and Problems with Indirect Restoration Placement
This lecture covers:
- The more durable indirect esthetic indirect materials…monolithic, maximum strength, acceptable esthetics, minimum effort, great preparations, and long-term clinical success.
- The classifications of luting materials, benefits to each and when to use…retention and restoration strengthening.
- Simplifying cementation choices – when to bond, when to cement, when to cure, what to use with focus on regenerative materials when the prep is good and maximum adhesion when needed.
- Review of digital impression techniques and the role of CAD/CAM dentistry. Does it fit your practice?
- The backbone of the restorative practice with posterior restorations and how to apply those techniques for the best, most durable anterior aesthetic cases, veneers, implants, and bridges.