Next Event - Thursday, June 24, 2021
May 27, 2021 - Back to Basics: Restoring our Patients to Health in these Challenging Times
April 22, 2021 - Cementation Sanity: Eliminating Most of the Confusion and Problems with Indirect Restoration Placement
One (1) CE Credit
This lecture covered:
- The more durable indirect esthetic indirect materials…monolithic, maximum strength, acceptable esthetics, minimum effort, great preparations, and long-term clinical success.
- The classifications of luting materials, benefits to each and when to use…retention and restoration strengthening.
- Simplifying cementation choices – when to bond, when to cement, when to cure, what to use with focus on regenerative materials when the prep is good and maximum adhesion when needed.
- Review of digital impression techniques and the role of CAD/CAM dentistry. Does it fit your practice?
- The backbone of the restorative practice with posterior restorations and how to apply those techniques for the best, most durable anterior aesthetic cases, veneers, implants, and bridges.
About the Speaker
Dr. Griffin is a full time practitioner and has owned multiple practices in the St. Louis area for over 25 years. His first passion is to provide excellent dentistry with a cosmetic emphasis in a very comfortable manner. Jack is a humble teacher and considers it a great honor to have been asked to teach thousands of dentists how to make practice more successful and rewarding while having fun.
He has earned Diplomatic status with the American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry (ABAD), Accreditation in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AAACD), Masters in the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD), and Fellow International Academy for Dento-Facial Esthetics.
Dr. Griffin has been chosen one of the "Leaders in CE" for many years, has been chosen as a "Top Dentist" in St. Louis and one of "America's Most Honored Professionals" many times.
Some of his lectures topics include regenerative materials, comprehensive aesthetics, cementation and adhesion, digitalCAD/CAM dentistry, digital photography, and passion for practice. Dr. Griffin offers half-day, full-day and multi-day lectures, including custom courses and hands-on workshops.